Mojito API Overview¶
The API contains the following five modules:
- ActionContext - is a key module of the Mojito framework, giving you access to the frameworks features from within a controller function.
- Addons - extensions that provide functionality that lives both on the server and/or client. Each addon provides additional functions through a namespace that is attached directly to the Action Context object and is available when required in a controller.
- CommonLibs - is a utility library containing methods to handle cookies, access input parameters, and make REST calls.
- MojitoClient - is the client-side Mojito runtime module containing methods that allow inter-mojit communication through the mojitProxy object.
- MojitServer - is the module that provides access to the Mojito server.