Fixes a problem where iOS9 compatibility changes were not included in the framework.
- iOS9 compatible framework
- AppTS compatible: All requests made by the SDK are AppTS compliant. External images are served through a Yahoo AppTS compliant server.
- Web result preview renders on a SafariViewController on iOS 9.
Search-to-Link preview: Prior to sharing metadata with your app, Search SDK now previews web, image, and video search results with the user. This is enabled by default, but can be disabled if you want to define your own customized preview.
You can now add multiple tabs for custom search.
Improvements to trending suggestions.
- Ability to add custom tab to show custom search results.
- Trending search suggestions are shown in the search experience.
New ability to customize header, footer and background views.
Removed unused resources to reduce the size.
trackUserLocationUser flag is disabled, we no longer use location toward search results.
First Release. Developer Preview.