iOS Demo App¶
The iOS Objective-C demo app is available from our Github page:
The iOS Swift demo app is available from our Github page:
The Search SDK Demo app provides examples on how to customize the search experience:
Demonstrates different configuration options:
- All result types (Web, Images and Video)
- Only Image Search results
- Both Image and Video Search results
This example demonstrates how the
SearchViewController can be launched with a pre-populated search term, with “Augmented Reality” and “cats” given as examples.
Search to Link¶
This example demonstrates how SearchViewController can be configured to invoke the delegate method
(void)searchViewController:(YSLSearchViewController *)searchViewController didSearchToLink:(YSLSearchToLinkResult *)result when the user selects an item in the Search Results page.
This example demonstrates other configurable settings in the Mobile Search SDK, which may or may not be highlighted in the rest of the demo app.
iOS Yodel Sample App¶
This demo app showcases some of the new mobile development tools released by Yahoo:
- Integration of Gemini ads through Flurry Native SDK, along with best practices for integrating native ads in your iOS app
- Yahoo! Search SDK use cases
- Basic use cases for Flurry Analytics with event logging