This section describes how to use the various aspects of the query builder.
- To run the query builder, first test a YQL statement in the console.
Below the statement box and above the results, a tab appears for each Open Data
Table that is required to complete the statement.
- Click on a tab associated with an Open Data Table to load the query builder for that
After you load a query, you are presented with a form that contains fields for each
- Type values for each required field.
- Below the required bindings, you can also click Add Key to add optional bindings
to the statement. Click on the X icon next to a binding to remove it.
- Click TEST within the query builder to run the
updated YQL statement.