- Are there payment thresholds for my Post-Pay account?
- Will I get notifications when my credit card is charged?
- How are thresholds determined for my account?
- What if my credit card fails for the auto recharge?
- How frequently can I expect my credit cards to be charged? Is it daily? weekly?
- Can I specify other thresholds than the ones Native & Search has specified. Can I change them?
- When will Post Pay officially become the credit card payment type and prepay phased out?
- Will spend be accrued throughout the month and then reset at the first of the month?
- How will I know if I have been successfully opted into Post Pay?
- Which countries are eligible for Post Pay?
- Can I budget per day or per campaign?
- How do I increase my budget?
- How are refunds handled?
- What can I do if my credit or debit card is declined?
- How do I add a new payment method?
Are there payment thresholds for my Post-Pay account?¶
Yes. For self-serve Verizon Media Ad Platform accounts, the thresholds are $10, $25, $50, $250, $500 and $750. For all new Ad Platform sign-ups and those who have converted to self-serve, the initial threshold for ad spends is set at $25.
Each time your credit card is successfully charged for a spend amount, the threshold will automatically be bumped up to the next level. For example, once you pay $250, you’ll be bumped to $500 for your new threshold.
Note, however, that if you’re a self-serve Native Ad Platform advertiser, your threshold value cannot exceed $750.
If you spend $1500 per month with Native & Search, you’ll see two equal payments of $750 each in your monthly statement, with two separate billing periods.
Will I get notifications when my credit card is charged?¶
No. You will not receive a notification when your credit card is charged. However, for Auto-reloads and threshold updates, we do send notifications.
How are thresholds determined for my account?¶
If your Native Ad Platform account is self-serve, the thresholds are $25, $50, $250, $500 and $750. For all new Native & Search sign-ups and those who have converted to self-serve, the initial threshold for ad spends is set at $25.
What if my credit card fails for the auto recharge?¶
If your credit card fails for the auto recharge, the secondary credit card on the account will utilized for the charge.
You will also see a notification when logging into the UI in the upper right hand corner. The bell icon will show a notification regarding the credit card charge failure.
What if my primary and secondary credit card fail to charge? If all of your credit cards fail to charge, you will need to add another credit card as a form of payment. Until that card is successfully charged, you will be unable to fund your account further and it may go dark.
How frequently can I expect my credit cards to be charged? Is it daily? weekly?¶
Your credit cards will be charged when you hit your threshold or within the 30-day time period – whichever comes first.
Can I specify other thresholds than the ones Native & Search has specified. Can I change them?¶
No. You will not be able to change your thresholds.
When will Post Pay officially become the credit card payment type and prepay phased out?¶
The process of phasing out prepay as a payment type has already started. You can expect additional communication regarding official deadlines and plans soon.
If I decide to flip to post pay now, but have a prepay balance, what happens to that balance? The balance left from the prepay payment will be applied as a credit to your account. The prepay balance will first be used until depleted. Once that money is gone, the post pay plan will go into effect.
Will spend be accrued throughout the month and then reset at the first of the month?¶
Spend is accrued throughout the month. Unless, you hit your threshold before the end of the month, then you will get charged at that point for meeting the threshold.
How will I know if I have been successfully opted into Post Pay?¶
A welcome email will be sent to you notifying you that you have successfully opted in to Post Pay.
Which countries are eligible for Post Pay?¶
The following countries are supported by Yahoo for Post Pay:
Note that if your billing policies require VAT# information, you will be able to add this. All new advertisers who sign up for Native Ad Platform will be automatically enrolled in the Post Pay payment plan. For other countries not listed, the original prepay payment plan is still to be used.
Can I budget per day or per campaign?¶
Daily budget is the default option for new campaigns. You may change to a Lifetime budget. Please note that if daily budget is set to lifetime, we don’t display daily budget information. Instead, only “budget spent” information is shown.
How do I increase my budget?¶
You can manage your budget at the campaign level, or your overall budget in the Billing tab.
How are refunds handled?¶
Please contact the support team for information about refunds. Contact information for our support team can be found in your help center and your application. You can manage your budget at the campaign level, or your overall budget in the Billing tab.
What can I do if my credit or debit card is declined?¶
Your credit or debit card may be declined for several reasons such as:
- Your card is expired.
- Your credit limit has been reached.
- If your card is declined, you will need to update your payment method in order for your campaigns to resume and your ads to display.
How do I add a new payment method?¶
You can add a new payment method to your Native & Search account using the Billing menu.
To add a new payment method:
- In the top-right corner of the Yahoo Native & Search Advertiser page, click the settings icon.
- Select Billing from the dropdown menu.
- In the Payment details page, under My Payment Methods, click Add a new payment method.
- Under Add a new payment method, enter the card number, card holder’s name and other required information.
- Enter your card number, holder’s name and other required card information.
- Click Submit.