Preview Your Ad on Verizon Media Properties¶
Once you’ve created a campaign for your ad, you can preview that ad in the Native & Search UI.
Previewing your ad before it serves is a useful and important best practice for advertisers, ensuring that the look and feel of your ad is what you want on Verizon Media properties, either on desktop or mobile.
By previewing your ad before it serves, you can review the ad for quality and landing page behavior as it appears on Verizon Media properties.
How It Works¶
To preview your Ad:
- In the Native & Search UI, navigate to Manage ads > All campaigns > Ads.
- Select the ad you wish to preview, in this case, for example, an ad for Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
- Click the button in the upper corner, Live ad preview, which is next to the Go to ad URL button.
- A dialog appears indicating that your Ad preview is processing. Once the Ad preview is ready, select if you wish preview your ad on Yahoo.com or Yahoo News.
- The preview Ad appears on Verizon Media properties, in this case the Universal Resort.
You can click through different properties via the Yahoo.com header, or other Verizon Media properties to see how the Ad looks and feels on the desktop and mobile web.
You can only view the preview in the same web browser for which you made the request.
Preview Your Ad on Mobile Web¶
With the Verizon Media Ad Platforms mobile app on Apple’s iPhone, you can create, edit and preview your ad on the go. You can also track performance metrics, modify your budgets and bids with a simple tap.
To preview your ad on mobile:
- Navigate to the Oath: Ad Platforms app on the App Store for iOS devices.
- Download the app.
Using the app, you can select Live preview for a specific ad – for example, on Yahoo.com or Yahoo News. You can also switch over to other Verizon Media properties, like Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Finance, to see how your ad appears on those properties.