Shop green is an environmental initiative, where the idea is to discourage the misuse of paper. Every time we shop, we get paper bills â€“ which most of the times is thrown as a waste, leading to a lot of wastage of paper and hence, environmental degradation.
1. Merchants will be okay to pay a small percentage, as this helps them to save on the billing counter expenses.
2. Users can be charged a small convenience fee, as they donâ€™t need to stand in the long queues any more. On top of that, they are getting all the bills on emails.
3. Normal and Cross-selling Advertisements can be on the payment page. E.g. If someone has bought a music system, can be given advertisements for music cds/dvds.
1. Support for â€œAdd to Cartâ€ facility, so that the same can be used to purchase multiple products per bill.
2. Adding the SOCIAL touch! If a user has bought something, he should be able to publish it on orkut/facebook/twitter etc.. with just one click.
3. Merchant rating system, based on the products/prices provided by him, as compared to others.
4. Portal for Merchants to be able to upload their products and generate a QR Code for each one of them.