Create an Audience Based on a Conversion Rule¶
You can create an audience based on a conversion rule, using one of two available options in the Gemini UI.
Option 1: Use a shortcut to exclude converted users¶
When creating or editing a Gemini campaign, you can exclude converted users by using this shortcut to create a custom audience based on a conversion rule, and add it to your excluded audiences list.
Follow these steps:
- At the bottom of the Campaign settings dialog, click the Exclude converted users item.
- In the popup panel that appears to the right, select the conversion rules on which you would like to exclude converted users and specify the effective time window by the number of days, which is up to 30.
The effective time window defines the number of days after converting a user that you wish that user to continue to be excluded from your targeting.
Once you’ve made your selection, click Create.
- Continue setting up your Gemini campaign in your workflow.
Option 2: Create a custom audience based on a conversion rule¶
You can also create a custom audience based on a conversion rule for inclusion or exclusion from targeting settings by following these steps:
- Under the Shared library menu item, select Custom audiences.
- Click the New audience item in the UI.
- Select the Conversion rule audience type.
- Complete the information in the fields for your audience name, select a conversion rule, and choose an effective time window. The effective time window lets you specify the number of days (up to 30) after converting a user that you wish that user to continue to be excluded from your targeting. Once you’ve completed this, click Create.
- Your audience is now available.