Create an Audience That Visits Some Pages but Not Others¶
You can create an audience made up of people who visit some pages but not others. Creating an audience of people who visit some pages but not others is useful if you want a lot of flexibility over the target.
For example, you may want to target people who visit pages where items are full price, but not people who visit both the full price and the sale pages.
To create an audience of people who visit some pages but not others:
- From the Yahoo Gemini Tools tab, click Custom Audience.
- To the right of the Website traffic option, click Select.
You see the Create new audience page.
- Enter a name for your new audience.
4. Select visited specific pages but not others from the Website traffic dropdown list. |
- Enter the URL keywords in the Include people who visit any web page that meets these rules field.
- If you want to exclude people who have visited certain pages, type the URLs in the Exclude people who visit any web page that meets these rules text box.
- Select how far back in time you want Yahoo Gemini to go in determining who should be part of the audience. From in the past dropdown list, select from any day in a list of 30 days.
- Click Create audience.
You see a notification and some tag code.
Do one of the following: - Copy the tag code from the notification window, and paste it into your website HTML for all applicable web pages. Note that you’ll need to paste it above the /body tag at the bottom of your HTML source page. - Click Email tag code, and paste the code from email into your website HTML for all applicable web pages.