Relevant Ad Text¶
- I was sent an email that says my ad was declined for Relevant Text. The email says that titles and descriptions must accurately reflect the advertised product and calls to actions must be directly relevant to the product or service advertised. How can I fix this?
- Use ad text that accurately tells users about your product without using fear of violence, or extreme events to promote your product.
- Don’t mention the President, state or local governments, government programs, or laws or law enforcement to promote your unrelated commercial, private sector product or service.
- Don’t mention a product in your ad that may not be available to your users.
- You can use teaser techniques, but don’t give users a false impression of what they will see on the landing page.
Policy: Relevance: Title and Description¶
Titles and descriptions must accurately reflect the product being advertised. Calls to actions must be directly relevant to the product or service advertised. Ad text can’t:
- leverage salacious content
- leverage extreme fear
- leverage confusion
- use sensitive topics such as race to promote commercial products or offers.