Hands-On Video: Create Sitelinks For Gemini Ad Campaigns
Tingyi Wu, a Product Manager with the Gemini team, walks you through these easy-to-follow steps, so that you can create sitelinks to enhance your regular text ad creatives in Gemini campaigns. The steps presented in the video are described in the section below.
As a Gemini advertiser, sitelinks lets you use additional spaces to add information that caters to different consumers, like, for example, your recent promotions, links for reservations, and so on.
How It Works
Sitelinks can appear as deep links below regular text ads on search results pages, as shown below.
Sitelinks can also appear in related content in content streams.
And in carousels in mobile apps.
Begin by logging into your Gemini account.
- Click one of your newly created campaigns.
- Hit Edit and scroll down.
- Check the box by Sitelinks.
- Now click Create new sitelink.
- In the panel that appears, you can then add link text, a destination URL and a description, although description is optional.
- Add your first Sitelink and click Create after you finish.
You now have one Sitelink associated with your campaign.
Gemini requires at least two Sitelinks before they can appear with your ads.
Add Another Sitelink
- So let’s add another one.
- Now you have created two Sitelinks for your campaign. If you want to make sure that one is displayed before the other, you can adjust the priority here. You may follow similar steps to create Sitelinks in ad groups.
If you want to review the Sitelinks you have created, click Ad extensions tab. You may notice they are On Hold at the moment. Same as ads, they will be reviewed and approved before they go live.
What if you have got an AdWords account and want to import Sitelinks from there? You can set up Account sync in a few clicks. Sitelinks will be automatically imported from the account you sync-ed from.
One Last Thing
You can also add images to Sitelinks if you have been approved to retarget your search campaigns to users in Native.