Create & Manage a Product Catalog¶
To create and manage your product catalog, you’ll need to place the feed file in a FTP location with SSL of the feed file, and then submit the location with the username and password. The catalog will be refreshed if you set the frequency of upload to be recurring.
You’ll find the Product catalog item for managing your catalog under the Shared library tab.
How To Manage Your Product Catalog¶
Follow these steps:
- From the Shared library tab, select the Product catalog item from the menu list.
- Once you’ve set your tracking tag, click Confirm. This will connect the user signal with your product catalog, enabling the Dot tag.
- In the Product feed panel, enter your Feed URL, Filenames, Username, Password and Frequency in the required fields, and click Create.
Create a Product Set¶
To promote different product in different campaigns, you’ll need to create a product set for your campaigns.
Follow these steps:
- In the Product set panel, enter your Product set name and specify which products to include that match the rules you’ve created.
- Once you’ve completed entering the information for your Product set, click Create.
When adding multiple filenames, enter one per line. A maximum of 5 filenames is allowed. A separate feed will be created for each file.
Important Change to Dropbox.yahoo.com - Required Use of FTPS¶
All dropbox.yahoo.com and asia-dropbox.yahoo.com connections will require the use of FTPS (FTP over TLS). Support for FTP will be discontinued. All client file transfers will require an explicit FTPS connection (rather an implicit FTPS connection).
FTPS will be required beginning 1/17/2018. Advertisers are advised to switch to FTPS beforehand to test their systems and processes.
For more detailed information and FAQs, you can download a pdf file
Please reach out to your account team if you require additional assistance.
Was this document helpful?