is there any mojito roadmap

i am surprised no ones knows of any roadmap for mojito, if yahoo are serious about this framework.

by
6 Replies
  • Hi Paul,

We -do- have a rough roadmap for Mojito, it's just that we've been bad about communicating it.  So far the roadmap has been driven by Yahoo-internal considerations.

Drew

• Thanks Drew
    The problem is ,I really like the framework but cant commit to using it unless I see a roadmap, and nervous yahoo might drop it as you are cost cutting some projects now. I hope yahoo can publish this roadmap shortly otherwise I will have to use another framework/technology.
    paul

QUOTE(Andrew @ 12 Jul 2012 5:47 PM)
    Hi Paul,

We -do- have a rough roadmap for Mojito, it's just that we've been bad about communicating it.  So far the roadmap has been driven by Yahoo-internal considerations.

Drew

• Sure, understandable.

Note that Mojito is open source (released under the MIT license).  This means that even if Yahoo dropped Mojito, you'd still have access to it and would be able to use it.

Drew
  • i know but the reason to use mojito is that yahoo are behind it, just like YUI.

Can you get yahoo to publish their roadmap.

Regards
    paul

QUOTE(Andrew @ 13 Jul 2012 7:13 AM)
    Sure, understandable.

Note that Mojito is open source (released under the MIT license).  This means that even if Yahoo dropped Mojito, you'd still have access to it and would be able to use it.

Drew
  • Hi Paul:
    I'm going to be publishing the roadmap soon.
    Stay tuned, and thanks for using Mojito!
  • You can reach me at rwaldura@yahoo-inc.com if you have any questions.

Recent Posts

in Yahoo! Mojito