SendMessage error "You are not allowed to send as..."

Hi.

I try to use Yahoo Mail Web Service API from my C# code. Everything works fine when I try to get list of messages (ListMessages). When I try to send message, I get this error - "{"result":null,"error":{"code":"Client.InvalidFromAddress","message":"You are not allowed to send as ...@yahoo.com","detail":null}}"

by
3 Replies
  • Hi,

Can you please dump me the request JSON. Thanks

--R

QUOTE (Danilo Vulovic @ Jul 19 2011, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi.

I try to use Yahoo Mail Web Service API from my C# code. Everything works fine when I try to get list of messages (ListMessages). When I try to send message, I get this error - "{"result":null,"error":{"code":"Client.InvalidFromAddress","message":"You are not allowed to send as ...@yahoo.com","detail":null}}"

• Your application needs to use the user's valid email Id when trying to send email. If the id your app is using is not your apps user's then this error would appear (This is all assuming you have valid authorization from the user). Thanks

--R

QUOTE(Ram @ 19 Jul 2011 12:14 PM)
    Hi,

--R

Hi.

• Hi   it  is  3 days  which  i  cant  send  e-mails any  forwords .  So  i  recived  only this -

Your message was not sent

Suspicious activity has been detected on your account. To protect your account and our users, your message has not been sent.

If this error continues, please contact Yahoo! Customer Care for further help.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  please help  me  i contact  more  yahoo  servises but  nothing  teel  me   please  what  can i  do.

Your application needs to use the user's valid email Id when trying to send email. If the id your app is using is not your apps user's then this error would appear (This is all assuming you have valid authorization from the user). Thanks

--R

QUOTE(Ram @ 19 Jul 2011 12:14 PM)
    Hi,

--R

Hi.

Recent Posts

in Yahoo! Mail Web Services API