.com/.ca recieving mail issue.

I created an account with a user id ending with .com. People who try to send messages get notifications that the mail cannot be delivered. We have discovered the reason is that somehow the address acts as a .ca address even though. the id is ending with .com. This has been confirmed by tests from my other accounts to it. When addressed to .com they do not get there and when addressed to .ca they do get there. Is there any way to switch this or fix the problem?

by
1 Reply
  • I would advice you to contact customer care for this issue. If there is an issue they will fix it for you. This is a developer forum. Thanks

--R

QUOTE (Katie Baradoy @ Nov 25 2010, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I created an account with a user id ending with .com. People who try to send messages get notifications that the mail cannot be delivered. We have discovered the reason is that somehow the address acts as a .ca address even though. the id is ending with .com. This has been confirmed by tests from my other accounts to it. When addressed to .com they do not get there and when addressed to .ca they do get there. Is there any way to switch this or fix the problem?

Recent Posts

in Yahoo! Mail Web Services API