social tables throwing errors

Hi,
Several of the social tables (social.connections, social.relationships, ...) are throwing 3002 errors (this from the openmail Authentication framework - ERR_FLASH_ERR), while others (social.updates, social.profile.status) are behaving normally. I had noticed that the connections and related tables have been returning null for a while, but I had never used them previously so don't know if they have been sick for a long time or not.
Related, perchance, to the demise of Pulse and the related Connections attribute for Contacts?
Anyone know what is going on?
Thanks,
Erik.

by
1 Reply
  • update: I didn&#39;t have contacts selected for the api key, so I removed on item and added it. now ccontacts are working, but connections aren&#39;t. Also there was some strange outage last night with the yql&nbsp; console that have cleared up. in addition, it took me 3 or 4 tries (or at least that much time) before the app authentication took root (i.e. testing the app and authorizing it did not immediately work - I kept getting auth errors) -- but maybe this was also because I had just updated the app permissions and generated new keys?<br><br>Another weirdness -- social.relationships is working the yql console, but not in my app (3002). Don&#39;t think it is permissions.<br><br> QUOTE (Erik Pearson @ 23 Dec 2011 10:39 PM) Hi,<br>Several of the social tables (social.connections, social.relationships, ...) are throwing 3002 errors (this from the openmail Authentication framework - ERR_FLASH_ERR), while others (social.updates, social.profile.status) are behaving normally. I had noticed that the connections and related tables have been returning null for a while, but I had never used them previously so don&#39;t know if they have been sick for a long time or not.<br>Related, perchance, to the demise of Pulse and the related Connections attribute for Contacts?<br>Anyone know what is going on?<br>Thanks,<br>Erik.

Recent Posts

in YQL