my table has been blocked....

I was in test in the yql console, and i've receive this message :
The current table 'data.html.cssselect' has been blocked. It exceeded the allotted quotas of either time or instructions
I've trying to add an api_key but it dosn't work. How can unlock my table ? thanks.

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (gerard @ Dec 8 2009, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I was in test in the yql console, and i've receive this message :
    The current table 'data.html.cssselect' has been blocked. It exceeded the allotted quotas of either time or instructions
    I've trying to add an api_key but it dosn't work. How can unlock my table ? thanks.

Does your table have an execute? If so you might have run into the execution limit (http://developer.yahoo.com/yql/guide/yql-execute-intro-ratelimits.html). If your table hits the execution limit or exceeds 30s 4 times in an hour it will be blocked for 1 hour.
  • If you use more than 50 million "units" or 30 seconds of execution time we stop executing your table. This is to make sure the platform is available for everyone.

I've asked one of the team to investigate this table specifically to find out what's happened in this case. However, you should be aware that queries that are too intensive may be blocked. You can always split them up into sub-queries where possible.

Tom
    Yahoo! Developer Network

Recent Posts

in YQL