geo.query.yahoo.com

how do i get geo.query.yahoo.com off my computer

by
22 Replies
  • Ditto for me!!!!

• I can't delete any of the download geo. querys need help

• same problem here it stopped for a few days and then returned

• it started about 2weeks ago ,it stopped for about 2 days and has now returned again I don't know why yahoo can't fix it, we should all drop our yahoo. account

• i got the same shit cant get rid of

• i got the same shit cant get rid of

• Extremely annoying. ATT and Yahoo get it fixed. Your latest update sucks. Or, Suddenlink is my next IS provider

• Got it as well.

• I'm about ready to toss Yahoo and their yql out the window.

• Just as frustrated as everyone else, Yahoo is becoming a pain in the a**.

• I have ATT Yahoo homepage on VISTA,WIN7,and Win8 but only have the issue on Vista (do you want to open or save YQL.TXT from GEO.QUERY.YAHOO.COM ) I found out how to get around without any help from ATT Yahoo, I had to go to other sources. When on the home page click the compatibility icon in address bar ( looks like a torn piece of paper. it should be blue, but to view e-mail you have to click it to grey. This will work. This is a VISTA compatibility issue.

• **On May 15 in Britain, a new pop up box appeared when I logged into my Yahoo email (I don't use Yahoo as a my home page) The box reads: Do you want to save yql?format=json&yhlClient=....long string....from geo.query.yahoo.com?

It absolutely refuses to go away whatever one does. When will bloody Yahoo enable us to get this maddening box off our screens? Its email service has been garbage ever since the enforced changes last year, but this is yet another pain. I read that it is something to do with "geomarketing", whatever that may be.

WHEN WILL THE HOPELESSS INCOMPETENTS WHO MISMANAGE YAHOO LISTEN TO THEIR VICTIMS AND DO DO DO DO SOMEHTING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF JUNK ?????

• clearly yahoo does not care. their e-mail sucks now but i'm still using it because i hope eventually they will fix this.

• and I thought I was the only one to get this F$£%^ing thing PLEASE YAHOO ITS DRIVING ME MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This pops up at the bottom of my screen and I can't close it, sometimes even freezes my screen and have to manually shut down the computer and restart. These assclowns need to fix it immediately.

• Yeah, I am tired of getting this piece of rubbish from yahoo. It is rather annoying, try and get rid of it.

• You are all wasting your time. Yahoo does nothing to fix any of their problems. Yahoo is a piece of crap!

• what web page and browser versions are you using?

• ALL OF THE ABOVE GOES FOR ME TOO!!! IT'S SICKENING.

• Seems Yahoo have nothing between their ears to get the message that this new post of theirs and its continuous repitition just drives you to seek other news sites..Dont have this problem on stuff news!

• You can get rid of the cookie geo.query.yahoo.com in Firefox by putting it in the block list.

Options - History - Use custom settings for history - Exceptions.

• This is one way to get people to stop using YAHOO !!

Recent Posts

in YQL