YQL and private tables

Hi,

I'm using the yahoo sdk that i just recently downloaded, i tried finding an example or realize how to do it myself but i failed. The thing that i want to do is to query a private table "yahoo" through the YQL. The YQL console works fine because i'm logged in.

1. How do i include my KEY/secret/appid to the REST url so i can query private tables.
2. I haven't found a way to send a YQL query through YahooYQLQuery class that includes my keys (since it requires higher privileges).

by
1 Reply
  • Hi, which library are you using exactly?<br><br>-Sadaf<br>Pipes Team<br><br><div class="quote"><div class="quotetop">QUOTE<cite>(BoteaR @ 14 Oct 2011 7:47 AM)</cite></div><blockquote class="quotemain">Hi,<br><br>I&#39;m using the yahoo sdk that i just recently downloaded, i tried finding an example or realize how to do it myself but i failed. The thing that i want to do is to query a private table &quot;yahoo&quot; through the YQL. The YQL console works fine because i&#39;m logged in.<br><br>1. How do i include my KEY/secret/appid to the REST url so i can query private tables.<br>2. I haven&#39;t found a way to send a YQL query through YahooYQLQuery class that includes my keys (since it requires higher&nbsp;privileges).</blockquote></div>

Recent Posts

in YQL