YQL : Insert into social.updates not working

I am looking for social updates on my yahoo wall i.e. Pulse.yahoo.com profile page where my activity updates used to display. But as yahoo has implemented new UI or features, that social update wall is not on the profile page and I am not able to  locate it anywhere. Please help me finding it in the New UI.

Also appreciate help in posting updates on the wall.

When used insert into social.updates with GET & json it gives error as Wrong HTTP verb. Use Put or Post.

When used Put or Post no error displayed but the social updates are not updated. Still Select from social.updates is working correctly but insert query does not show any effect.

by
1 Reply
  • <br>dude, I am new to this. I&#39;m finding the same problem.&nbsp; Did you learn anything.&nbsp; I can sql the pulse but not the new stuff.<br><div class="quote"><div class="quotetop">QUOTE<cite>(Shripad @ 5 Dec 2011 1:03 AM)</cite></div><blockquote class="quotemain">I am looking for social updates on my yahoo wall i.e. Pulse.yahoo.com profile page where my activity updates used to display. But as yahoo has implemented new UI or features, that social update wall is not on the profile page and I am not able to&nbsp; locate it anywhere. Please help me finding it in the New UI.<br><br>Also appreciate help in posting updates on the wall.<br><br>When used insert into social.updates with GET &amp; json it gives error as Wrong HTTP verb. Use Put or Post.<br><br>When used Put or Post no error displayed but the social updates are not updated. Still Select from social.updates is working correctly but insert query does not show any effect.<br><br></blockquote></div>

Recent Posts

in YQL