POST'ing a YQL select statement

So far the YQL query examples I've seen are RESTful urls that are sent via an html GET. I would like to use the following statement to extract keywords from text:
select * from search.termextract where context="TEXT" where TEXT may be 1000's of characters. I suppose there is a limit to the length of a url that can be sent via a GET so I wonder if I can send the query via a POST instead, or if I should divide up the text somehow and send multiple GET's?

Thanks
Mike

by
1 Reply
  • Submitting your query statement as the payload of a POST request will to the trick.

Jan

QUOTE (Michael @ Apr 5 2011, 10:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    So far the YQL query examples I've seen are RESTful urls that are sent via an html GET. I would like to use the following statement to extract keywords from text:
    select * from search.termextract where context="TEXT" where TEXT may be 1000's of characters. I suppose there is a limit to the length of a url that can be sent via a GET so I wonder if I can send the query via a POST instead, or if I should divide up the text somehow and send multiple GET's?

Thanks
    Mike

Recent Posts

in YQL