MyBlogLog query

Hi all, the following query return empty result set although in the MyBlogLog API the same query returns the correct results:

select * from mybloglog.members.find where service_name="twitter" and id="yuvalkesten"

This is marked as a public method so I don't understand the problem...

BTW - I am new with YQL (Though quite experienced with other Yahoo! APIs) so even if it's simple please explain anyway.

Thanks!
Yuval Kesten

by
4 Replies
  • QUOTE (Yuval Kesten @ Dec 19 2008, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi all, the following query return empty result set although in the MyBlogLog API the same query returns the correct results:

select * from mybloglog.members.find where service_name="twitter" and id="yuvalkesten"

This is marked as a public method so I don't understand the problem...

BTW - I am new with YQL (Though quite experienced with other Yahoo! APIs) so even if it's simple please explain anyway.

Thanks!
    Yuval Kesten

Yes, this looks like a bug- thanks for pointing this out Yuval. Also, welcome to the YQL community, let us know if you have more feedback.

-Josh
  • QUOTE (The Josh @ Dec 19 2008, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yes, this looks like a bug- thanks for pointing this out Yuval. Also, welcome to the YQL community, let us know if you have more feedback.

-Josh

Thanks Josh,
    Please keep me (And all of us I guess...) posted with any progression with this bug.
    Using this specific query is super important for my application.
    Yuval Kesten
  • Any news? :rThanks!
  • QUOTE (Yuval Kesten @ Dec 25 2008, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Any news? :rYes Yuval, this should be getting promoted to production shortly. Will keep you posted.

Recent Posts

in YQL