Get or Post method for YQL query

Hi ALL,

i encountered a serious problem when i use YQL query.

Due to platform's limit, the HTTP GET method can't send a request that it's length mustn't belong 255.

So i try to use HTTP POST method to sent that request. but i don't know how to encapsulate that Body of the request.

-- encoding body                  "----???\r\n Content-Disposition: form-data; name= ????"
-- add header                       "Content-Type", "multipart/form-data; boundary=--????"

someone could tell me how can i encapsulate the POST Body?

Thanks for any comments/hints/help!!

by
4 Replies
  • I dont think this can be called as a YQL issue.<br><br>Doing a HTML post from ur code,&nbsp; depends on which environment you are using, like PHP, Java etc. And I think net should have enough examples on that.
  • Thank you Vinit.<br>I have solve the problem after learning Http protocal.<br><br>my code example:<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; encode head (????, &quot;Content-Type&quot;, &quot;application/x-www-form-urlencoded&quot;);<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; set body(?????, sql format data, .....);<br>and i have request data successfully<br><br>Thanks repeatedly Vinit.<br><br><div class="quote"><div class="quotetop">QUOTE<cite>(Vinit @ 17 Feb 2012 10:55 AM)</cite></div><blockquote class="quotemain">I dont think this can be called as a YQL issue.<br><br>Doing a HTML post from ur code,&nbsp; depends on which environment you are using, like PHP, Java etc. And I think net should have enough examples on that.</blockquote></div>
  • You are welcome.
  • Interesting .

Recent Posts

in YQL