Fantasy Baseball All Star Break

Hi. Since the All Star Break began, my yql queries have all returned "null results". I assume they will be back to normal once the games started up again. Is that true?

7 Replies
  • Same problem here and it still is not working! Please tell me what changed. Or has the service been discontinued?

• I have no idea. I tried pinging them on twitter: https://twitter.com/ydn

• Hi, Can you post the specific query you are using?

Thanks -Paul

• How about the example query in the yql console?

select * from fantasysports.leagues where league_key='238.l.627060'

• Do you remember having a penpal? You'd go to the mailbox each day and see if they had responded. More often than not, there would be no correspondence. But every once in a while, just enough to keep you grasping at the hoping of connecting with another human, there would be a note - a glimmer of a window into someone else's world - a world that you desperately longed to know. Eventually, the years waned and maturity settled in like a giant weight slowly resting on your shoulders. You realized that, while it was certainly fun, it was silly, naive, to expect someone else to write to you. They had no incentive, no reason to care; and you had one more callusing lesson in human nature: it's foolish to stake your hopes to someone who has no incentive to pay you any attention.

• It seems to be working again.

• Yep. Only a month and a half of consecutive downtime. That's enough to convince me not to develop against this platform.

Recent Posts

in YQL