YLog for Yahoo! Maps

This is probably a really stupid question, but I just started trying to use the maps API, and I can't get the YLog output to appear. I am under the impression that I should see a popup window with the results of the YLog.print command somehow, but it doesn't appear when I run even the examples posted in the documentation.

Is this a browser setting, maybe? I'm running IE 7. I tried turning off the pop-up blocker, but this didn't accomplish anything. Any suggestions?

by
1 Reply
  • QUOTE (cecpgh @ Mar 3 2010, 07:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    This is probably a really stupid question, but I just started trying to use the maps API, and I can't get the YLog output to appear. I am under the impression that I should see a popup window with the results of the YLog.print command somehow, but it doesn't appear when I run even the examples posted in the documentation.

Is this a browser setting, maybe? I'm running IE 7. I tried turning off the pop-up blocker, but this didn't accomplish anything. Any suggestions?

It appears as a overlay on the page. Works fine on Firefox and Safari. Don't have access to IE to check. Check it out on a different browser and see if the examples posted work.
    -b-
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in YDN Documentation