undefined

I keep getting 'Yahoo' is undefined. What does this mean and how do I "define" it? I also get this for other sites and other applications like adobe...again saying that is it undefined. I'm becoming unhinged!!!

by
1 Reply
  • Yahoo is a global namespace...by any chance do you have JavaScript disabled in your browser? I'm guessing Adobe does something similar.

- Jon

QUOTE (liryntz @ Feb 6 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I keep getting 'Yahoo' is undefined. What does this mean and how do I "define" it? I also get this for other sites and other applications like adobe...again saying that is it undefined. I'm becoming unhinged!!!
  • QUOTE (liryntz @ Feb 6 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yahoo! provide a Javascript library that some sites use to improve the experience you get with dynamic menus and other interactive features. If they try to access the features of the library before it has been downloaded to your computer this error would occur.

If you get this error on sites run by Yahoo! you can contact customer service through our help center. If you get it on other sites I suggest you contact their customer services instead.

Recent Posts

in YAP