hate new yahoo homepage

Iwant my old yahoo page back !! can not send e-mails any more,make it to hard. Some one needs to make it easier. Or explain better on how to do it. I dont want to type everyones name in.

by
2 Replies
  • Hi trudy,

This forum is geared for developers building products with our APIs and service. You will need to contact customer service for the front page at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/homepage/...page/index.html

- Jon
  • I CAN'T STAND THIS NEW HOMEPAGE AS WELL. ALL LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT I HAD SOMEHOW SCREWED UP MY COMPUTER BECAUSE THE HOME PAGE WAS SO BIZZARE LOOKING. WHY DIDN'T I GET A CHOICE OF WHETHER I EVEN WANTED MY HOMEPAGE TO CHANGE. WHAT A PAIN IN THE NECK THIS IS. iS THERE AN EASY WAY TO GET THE OLD ONE BACK? MAYBE I WILL SWITCH TO "ALOT" INSTEAD OF YAHOO. :( :angry: :angry:
  • What happen the Home Page?!!! I can't read all of my email because ot the advertisement on the right hand side.I can't send my email to other people on my contact list.How can I put it back.On home computer(it Vista) Yahoo keeks flipping on & off. I can't get yahoo to stop all the time and when it does, It posts 999? HELP

Recent Posts

in YAP