Yahoo news control

Anyone know how to stop getting news from Fox network on Yahoo news. I find that most of their news is lies. Fox sure as hell helped in an illegal war in Iraq with all the lies of mass destructive chemical weapons and how bad our president is and how bad national health insurance is. I mean if a news organization hates America move to Iran they will fit in well.
Mike

by
0 Replies
  • Hi Mike - can you point me to a resource that showcases fox news content being displayed? I know that the content is strictly a feed but I can follow up on this to see if I can get you some answers.

- Jon
  • Alright, I've had to delete two posts attacking the original poster. What we are trying to do here is help the poster get answers to his questions, no matter what his views are. This is not a forum for political debates and, as such, I'm closing this post so that it doesn't become so.

Note: To answer your question about the news feed please contact the news group directly by going here: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/news/

- Jon

Recent Posts

in YAP