YAP that accepts website link like the RSS Feed YAP

There are two specialized apps that display web content from a website; The Washington Post and New York Times YAPs.
Is there a general blank app that a website link can be assigned to and have it display links from that website.

I am looking for a YAP that works like the RSS Feed link under "Add Content" that can accept a website that does not have
RSS Feeds and have that YAP display on my "My Yahoo" page. I'm not a developer, so any point and click ready made app
would be much appreciated.

Any help would be appreciated.

winunit2009

by
0 Replies
  • None that I know of - that doesn't mean there isn't one out there, but I just haven't seen it.

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Senior Software Engineer
    Yahoo! Developer Network
    Twitter: jcleblanc

QUOTE (winunit2009 @ Jun 8 2009, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    There are two specialized apps that display web content from a website; The Washington Post and New York Times YAPs.
    Is there a general blank app that a website link can be assigned to and have it display links from that website.

I am looking for a YAP that works like the RSS Feed link under "Add Content" that can accept a website that does not have
    RSS Feeds and have that YAP display on my "My Yahoo" page. I'm not a developer, so any point and click ready made app
    would be much appreciated.

Any help would be appreciated.

winunit2009

Recent Posts

in YAP