Sports services API?

Anyone know if an API for the Yahoo sports services is on the roadmap?

by
5 Replies
  • QUOTE (cydave4l @ Nov 2 2008, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Anyone know if an API for the Yahoo sports services is on the roadmap?

I'm also looking for an API where I can get schedule data for the NFL, NBA, and MLB. Then also be able to get data on scoring. At least a status for the games that they are final
  • Development of APIs for Yahoo Sports services is on the roadmap, but no launch date is attached.

What other data would you like to see included in the web services?
  • QUOTE (Matt Bloom @ Nov 3 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Development of APIs for Yahoo Sports services is on the roadmap, but no launch date is attached.

What other data would you like to see included in the web services?

I would like to see MLS and soccer be revamped to be honest. I mean, yahoo does not give information about concacaf and internaitonal league games. But, beyond that the api as said before must provide games and other notions. To increase social awareness. you should allow users to place a single "bet" on the games. I do not mean, real money. But, like a virtual dollar bet, where they can win little graphics placed to their name depending on who won a bet or lost. If yaoo doesn't do it, allowance for the sports section to be modified for such things needs to exists with the api.as well as that for other services
  • I think an API for the Fantasy Sports Sites would be very useful as well as sports stats and schedules.
  • Just curious if there is any new news on this.
  • I haven't heard anything new on this front.

- Jon

QUOTE (Justin N @ Feb 10 2009, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Just curious if there is any new news on this.

Recent Posts

in YAP