Problems creating Open Application

I'm hoping someone here can help me get started on my open applications.

I'm reading the documentation, about how to create an application on dashboard. However, its not working for me.

I go to MY PROJECTS, and click "New Application" under "OPEN APPLICATIONS"

exactly 1/2 the time I get a page saying "Sorry, Forbidden"

Other times I will get the My Projects page listing the application created during these attempts.
They are all "UntitledApp#" etc, and if I click edit application, I get the "Sorry Forbidden Again"

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jason

by
0 Replies
  • Hi Jason,

There were some issues with the dashboard system that should now be resolved. If they are not resolved can you please provide me with your GUID (to get your GUID go to http://profiles.yahoo.com/ , click on the "My Profile" tab and the GUID will be the long alpha-numeric string in the URL). There is an open bug some some developers losing account access so I'll add you to that bug if that is the case.

Thanks.

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Senior Software Engineer
    Yahoo! Developer Network
    Twitter: jcleblanc

QUOTE (Jason @ Jul 25 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I'm hoping someone here can help me get started on my open applications.

I'm reading the documentation, about how to create an application on dashboard. However, its not working for me.

I go to MY PROJECTS, and click "New Application" under "OPEN APPLICATIONS"

exactly 1/2 the time I get a page saying "Sorry, Forbidden"

Other times I will get the My Projects page listing the application created during these attempts.
    They are all "UntitledApp#" etc, and if I click edit application, I get the "Sorry Forbidden Again"

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Jason

Recent Posts

in YAP