Person not found!

Since yesterday I cannot get the guid of my main developer account although I can in other accounts that have my app installed.
Even the small view returns an error:

Hello World, my name is .
Debug Messages:
<yml:name uid="viewer" linked="1" capitalize="1" reflexive="" useyou=""></yml:name> Person not found.

by
2 Replies
  • I resolved it by removing the app.

QUOTE (Kramaley G @ Jan 30 2009, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Since yesterday I cannot get the guid of my main developer account although I can in other accounts that have my app installed.
    Even the small view returns an error:

Hello World, my name is .
    Debug Messages:
    <yml:name uid="viewer" linked="1" capitalize="1" reflexive="" useyou=""></yml:name> Person not found.
  • Yeah, there is a known issue with a sudden loss of access to connection / self data. It is being looked into but for the time being removing and re-adding the application is one of the solutions we have.

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Senior Software Engineer
    Yahoo! Developer Network

QUOTE (Kramaley G @ Jan 30 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I resolved it by removing the app.
  • Could you please reply to my other thread about the makerequest error I get back, as I could not find any information on error codes from google's opesocial site.

Thanks,

QUOTE (Jon @ Jan 30 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Yeah, there is a known issue with a sudden loss of access to connection / self data. It is being looked into but for the time being removing and re-adding the application is one of the solutions we have.

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Senior Software Engineer
    Yahoo! Developer Network
  • Done. If you run into any issues like that in the future, if you send a sample of the code you are using (and any error logs if applicable) that will help facilitate a quicker turnaround on solving the issue.

Thanks,
    Jon

QUOTE (Kramaley G @ Jan 30 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Could you please reply to my other thread about the makerequest error I get back, as I could not find any information on error codes from google's opesocial site.

Thanks,

Recent Posts

in YAP