Java Support?

Hi experts,
I have developed a website that runs on Jboss with Seam + EJB. Since all these are XML and JS format I guess I can integrate theis feature to my site. I already have my existing user base and I want Yahoo and other users (Orkut/ facebook etc) also to log in. But I need to add them to the back end as users as well. (Authenticate from respective domains and come back to my site). Facebook Connect was a success when i try to do so. I wonder this does or not. Please guid me

Thanks in advance

Upeksha rolleyes.gif

2 Replies
  • QUOTE (upeksha_dhar @ Oct 30 2008, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi experts,
    I have developed a website that runs on Jboss with Seam + EJB. Since all these are XML and JS format I guess I can integrate theis feature to my site. I already have my existing user base and I want Yahoo and other users (Orkut/ facebook etc) also to log in. But I need to add them to the back end as users as well. (Authenticate from respective domains and come back to my site). Facebook Connect was a success when i try to do so. I wonder this does or not. Please guid me

Thanks in advance

Upeksha :rYou can then make use of our Social APIs to retrieve that user's information.
  • Upeksha,

If you're wondering about java support for OAuth access to YOS then yes we're working on a Java SDK which can do both 2 legged and 3 legged OAuth. Until then, you can use the open source OAuth java library from googlecode. (Just that you'd have to poke around a bit)

-- Nagesh

Recent Posts

in YAP