Is my connection having my Open Application

Hi

I want to develop like that in Invite Friend section only those connection can be seen who does not have my App, So Is there any kind of YQL or function in YAP.

Pls help

Thanks
Pijush

by
1 Reply
  • Checking on this one - will send a note when I hear back.

- Jon

QUOTE (Pijush @ Mar 19 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi

I want to develop like that in Invite Friend section only those connection can be seen who does not have my App, So Is there any kind of YQL or function in YAP.

Pls help

Thanks
    Pijush
  • Hi Pijush,

Upon taking a look through the SDK implementation and data provided through the social API's there does not seem to currently be an official method for obtaining a "does the user have an application installed" flag. I spoke with one of the engineers here and what it looks like is that the update stream that you can collect for the users is really one of the only methods for obtaining install / activity details for apps.

- Jon
  • Thanx Jon...........

QUOTE (Jon @ Mar 25 2009, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi Pijush,

Upon taking a look through the SDK implementation and data provided through the social API's there does not seem to currently be an official method for obtaining a "does the user have an application installed" flag. I spoke with one of the engineers here and what it looks like is that the update stream that you can collect for the users is really one of the only methods for obtaining install / activity details for apps.

- Jon
  • If you do decide to take the route of capturing the data from the connection updates using YQL and run into any issues, please let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

- Jon

QUOTE (Pijush @ Mar 25 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Thanx Jon...........

Recent Posts

in YAP