today in history/birthdays/death anniverserys

HOWDY YAHOO! I HAVE JUST UPGRADED MY HOME PAGE AND NOTICED SOMETHING I THINK WOULD BE COOL AND VERY EDUCATIONAL TOOL TO HAVE! I GET THIS IN MY LOCAL PAPER BUT WOULD PREFER TO SEE IT ON MY YAHOO! CUSTOM PAGE. THAT IS AND IF YOU HAVE THIS FEATURE LET ME KNOW! TO HAVE THIS DAY IN HISTORY WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT LEARNING TOOL FOR THE YOUNGSTERS BUT ALSO THE ADULTS CAN LEARN FROM OUR HISTORY PAST! THIS ALSO SHOULD INCLUDE ALL BIRTHDAYS OF NOT ONLY CELEBRATIES BUT POLITICS WRITERS PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD PAST AND PRESENT! ALSO INCLUDE DEATH DAYS OF THE PEOPLE MENTIONED ABOVE BECAUSE IT IS GOOD TO MEMORIALIZE THEIR BIRTH AND THE DAY THEY DIED!
THANK YOU!

ROBERT A. SCHAFFNER! YAHOO! IS NUMBER ONE TO ME AND MY FAMILY AND I WOULD HOPE YOU WOULD CONSIDER THIS EDUCATIONAL ADDITION! MY E MAIL IS realmondofilms@yahoo.com

by
1 Reply
  • Hi realmondofilms,

Thank you for your suggestions. That sounds like something that would be a great application for the Yahoo! Application Platform (YAP). Once developer applications start rolling into the application gallery you should start seeing applications like that and, if not, a developer may see this suggestion and create the application themselves. Keep checking out the Yahoo! developer site for information on when more developer applications are launching.

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Senior Software Engineer
    Yahoo! Developer Network
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Y!OS Suggestions