Yahoo Social sdk

I m trying to use yahoo social sdk using iphone sdk. But the problem is that sample app is crashing.
it may be the base url not found.

4 Replies
  • Hey,
    I am also facing problem in integrating yahoo api in my iphone sdk it opens safari for the login and authentication but does not return back to my app.should i change something in call back url?? please help.
  • i am currently implementing SpoonByte project in iPhone. i need email contacts with the given provider. i am using oauth for accessing yahoo contacts using grant access successfully.but after that page yahoo gives me code for my project for varification with that project. i already lost 3 days for that.
    Now i want to access yahoo contacts without code for my Project.
    pls help me to urgently to get rid of that or tell me the way how can do that.

pls help me........
  • i would like to get all my yahoo contactinto my iphone app ..

are u done with this stuff .if so help me out

QUOTE(Obyadur @ 10 Aug 2011 2:07 AM)
    i am currently implementing SpoonByte project in iPhone. i need email contacts with the given provider. i am using oauth for accessing yahoo contacts using grant access successfully.but after that page yahoo gives me code for my project for varification with that project. i already lost 3 days for that.
    Now i want to access yahoo contacts without code for my Project.
    pls help me to urgently to get rid of that or tell me the way how can do that.

pls help me........
  • Hello all,

Is anyone get success to retrieve all yahoo contacts in iPhone application with API, i also faced a lot of errors and the other thing is that i am not able to get any example related to it.

Please help us, its really urgent .

This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Y!OS SDKs