yahoo update freezes my browser

Hello: I'm having a problem with all of my yahoo group accounts. when I go to post I get a popup box that states "would you like to share all of your activities in this yahoo group" It has a yes and a no thanks option although it doesn't matter which i choose as it locks up my browser either way. can anyone help? I run safari as a browser on a mac.

by
5 Replies
  • The best thing to do would be to contact Yahoo! groups help directly. You can reach them through the help link on this post: http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1716

- Jon
  • QUOTE (locomobilebuick @ Sep 7 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hello: I'm having a problem with all of my yahoo group accounts. when I go to post I get a popup box that states "would you like to share all of your activities in this yahoo group" It has a yes and a no thanks option although it doesn't matter which i choose as it locks up my browser either way. can anyone help? I run safari as a browser on a mac.

Try FireFox or Opera. :m
  • Okay, so here's a question...
    Has anyone else been having trouble checking their yahoo! mail today? I've tried to check several of my accounts, and each time I get to the mail homepage, my browser locks up. I generally use IE, but I also tried Firefox, and the same thing happened... This is very frustrating.
  • I haven't seen this issue myself - have you had this problem in the past and have you tried contacting the Yahoo! Mail team?

- Jon
  • QUOTE (Yahooeyu @ Jan 23 2010, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Try FireFox or Opera. :m@Nes I am having the same exact problem...I've tried Mozillan and Internet Explorer...I've checked to see if I have a virus, but nothing shows up, so I'm at a loss!
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Updates