how to use upload without upload.php?

Hi all,

maybe my question is stupid but I didn't find any solution so I need to ask right here.

I'am using as IIS webserver for my little aspx site, and right now I need an Upload Control. BrowserPlus seems to be perfect for my needs.

I don't know how to get a file Uploaded without that upload.php file.
Is it possible to get it working in asp? if so has anybody a working example asp file to share

thanks
Michael

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (Spawn @ Aug 11 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi all,

maybe my question is stupid but I didn't find any solution so I need to ask right here.

I'am using as IIS webserver for my little aspx site, and right now I need an Upload Control. BrowserPlus seems to be perfect for my needs.

Is it possible to get it working in asp? if so has anybody a working example asp file to share

thanks
    Michael

There's absolutely no requirement for PHP, it's just what we use. Do a web search and find any generic ASP upload code for the server and it should work without too much effort.

Regards,

Steve Spencer
  • QUOTE (Spawn @ Aug 11 2009, 05:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi all,

thanks
    Michael

Hi Michael,
    Did you find a way to use an upload.asp instead of upload.php? I'm in the same situation.
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Support & General Questions