browser plus drag and drop problem

guys my yahoo browser plus 2.9.2 drag and drop suddenly wont work in my mozilla firefox 3.6.6

i usually use browser plus in attaching files in my email.. but now whenever i drop an item in browser plus, mozilla just opens it, the browser plus window wont highlight..

i reinstalled my browser plus and mozilla already but still no good..

im using w7 x64

can anyone please help..

thanks in advanced smile.gif

by
8 Replies
  • QUOTE (jim @ Jul 16 2010, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    guys my yahoo browser plus 2.9.2 drag and drop suddenly wont work in my mozilla firefox 3.6.6

i usually use browser plus in attaching files in my email.. but now whenever i drop an item in browser plus, mozilla just opens it, the browser plus window wont highlight..

i reinstalled my browser plus and mozilla already but still no good..

im using w7 x64

can anyone please help..

thanks in advanced :)-- gordon
  • QUOTE (Gordon @ Jul 16 2010, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    It's a bug we've found and fixed. It will be available in the next platform update.

-- gordon

thank you sir, for the mean time, do you have a link for the version 2.8.1 browser plus download?
  • QUOTE (jim @ Jul 16 2010, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    thank you sir, for the mean time, do you have a link for the version 2.8.1 browser plus download?

http://github.com/browserplus/platform/dow..._2.8.1_full.exe
  • am running Firefox 3.6.8 and BrowserPlus 2.9.8, as up to date as can be, but drag-and-drop attachments will not get attached, rather they will open in a new page, this is very frustrating. Is this an issue with Firefox or Yahoo's BrowserPlus? Does anyone have a solution?
    (O/S: Win 7 64bit).

Thanks.
  • Same problem with Firefox 3.6.9 and BrowserPlus 2.9.8. I even tried uninstalling BrowsrPlus and reinstalling it. It works in Firefox 3.5.11, but not 3.6.9. It's annoying when I drag and drop and lose my Yahoo Mail tab because of it.

I thought this fix was supposed to go into the next version, but that was back under 2.9.2.
    When is this fix supposed to go in?
    • D
    • Oct 7, 2010
    Having a same problem. Uninstalling browserplus until fixed. Without this feature this program is a waste of disk space.
  • I am also having the same problem, whenever i drag, IE7 just opens it. i tried on firefox, same problem.

however, i think this problem is specific to my work computer. my other computer is fine using the drag and drop feature. really need this feature for the work computer.....

i have browser plus 2.9.8.

thanks for the help
  • CAN SOMEONE FROM THE BROWSER PLUS LOOK INTO THIS PROBLEM? YAHOO EMAIL SERVICE WON’T FIX THIS AND PUSH IT TO HERE。。。AND NO ONE ANSWERS QUSTION ON THIS FORUM。。VERY FRUSTRATING
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Support & General Questions