Moving on to another solution...

Hey guys (Steve, Gary, and the rest of the team supporting B+),

I know you are in the process of reorganizing yourselves (its been happening for a few months now), but support is truly THE KEY to keeping people interested in your product. Unfortunately, time is money and we (or at least I) can't sit around and wait indefinitely for important answers. For this reason, I restructured my work and took B+ out of it. I'm sad to have been forced to do this because I think that B+ has enormous potential in the web application world.

I hope this comment helps in getting you back on track ASAP.

Kind regards,

Daniel

1 Reply
  • Daniel,

We are finally starting to free up after spending the last few months with our heads down working to create a more stable, testable build environment and more. In the next few weeks, we should have more time to look at fixing services and driving the platform forward.

Thanks for trying us out and finding those bugs.

Best of luck,

Steve Spencer

QUOTE (daniel.frechette @ Nov 11 2010, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hey guys (Steve, Gary, and the rest of the team supporting B+),

I know you are in the process of reorganizing yourselves (its been happening for a few months now), but support is truly THE KEY to keeping people interested in your product. Unfortunately, time is money and we (or at least I) can't sit around and wait indefinitely for important answers. For this reason, I restructured my work and took B+ out of it. I'm sad to have been forced to do this because I think that B+ has enormous potential in the web application world.

I hope this comment helps in getting you back on track ASAP.

Kind regards,

Daniel
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Support & General Questions