Drag & Drop attachment support in Chrome

Hi, I have BrowserPlus 2.9.2 installed on my Windows 7 machine and while drag and drop attacments in emails works perfectly with Explorer 8, I can't seem to get it to work in Chrome on this particular PC. I saw that Chrome support is experimental, is there a trick to get drag and drop to work? When I drag a file to the "attach" pain the icon says "copy" instead of "move", and if I drop it Chrome wants to open the file in the browser.

Thanks for any help!

JT

by
1 Reply
  • QUOTE (jeffreytz @ Jul 23 2010, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hi, I have BrowserPlus 2.9.2 installed on my Windows 7 machine and while drag and drop attacments in emails works perfectly with Explorer 8, I can't seem to get it to work in Chrome on this particular PC. I saw that Chrome support is experimental, is there a trick to get drag and drop to work? When I drag a file to the "attach" pain the icon says "copy" instead of "move", and if I drop it Chrome wants to open the file in the browser.

Thanks for any help!

JT

Alas, a known bug which will be fixed with the next platform update. If you want, a "preview" is available at http://github.com/browserplus/platform/dow...2.10.2_full.exe

-- gordon
This forum is locked.

Recent Posts

in Support & General Questions