what is with yahoo?

I have been a yahoo user for several years now and I have never had any problems until recently. Everyday now, when I go to sign into my account, my password does not work. I have to constantly click on the cannot access my account icon near the bottom of the screen in order to gain entry just to check my email. WHAT IS GOING ON? At first I thought it was just my account, but my wife and a few friends have stated that they are having similar problems. Now I am constantly changing my password thinking someone is hacking my account. This is not cool and something needs to be done about this ASAP

by
3 Replies
  • QUOTE (Zeya @ Jul 18 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    I have been a yahoo user for several years now and I have never had any problems until recently. Everyday now, when I go to sign into my account, my password does not work. I have to constantly click on the cannot access my account icon near the bottom of the screen in order to gain entry just to check my email. WHAT IS GOING ON? At first I thought it was just my account, but my wife and a few friends have stated that they are having similar problems. Now I am constantly changing my password thinking someone is hacking my account. This is not cool and something needs to be done about this ASAP

[b]I'm new to yahoo using it since June 09. Where, Where is there a phone to talk to someone human. Are you able to help with this.

Thank you in Advance. Barbara
  • Barbara,

Please visit help.yahoo.com and choose the product. Some properties there do have phone support, and some offer chat and email support too.

Cheers,

Robyn Tippins
  • [quote name='Zeya' date='Jul 18 2009, 09:03 PM' post='6200']
    I have been a yahoo user for several years now and I have never had any problems until recently. Everyday now, I have to sign into my account even though I have the keep me signed in for two weeks checked. WHAT IS GOING ON??? ever since you have supposedly upgraded this Yahoo, I have had problems. My friends that have Yahoo, also are complaining of the same thing.!!!! HELP!!!!!
  • The best thing to do would be to contact the customer service department to help with your accounts (see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/helpcentral/). We within YDN don't have access to account details (for security reasons) but the customer service folks should be able to help with any issues you are experiencing.

- Jon

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN