someone has logged into my account

Help. I am getting reports that someone has sent an email from my yahoo account and is asking for money. Please can someone send me a phone number to talk with someone at yahoo? Thanks. Linda

4 Replies
  • QUOTE (daystardc @ Nov 7 2009, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Help. I am getting reports that someone has sent an email from my yahoo account and is asking for money. Please can someone send me a phone number to talk with someone at yahoo? Thanks. Linda

Someone sent an email form Gmail asking for email address and password be careful this is not from Yahoo
  • Hi Linda,

Here's the contact link for the mail team: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/clas...mYl50OHynsduyR4

Jonathan LeBlanc
    Technology Evangelist
    Yahoo! Developer Network
    Twitter: jcleblanc

Same thing that happened to my account just yesterday. When I supposed to log-in, I can no longer access my account and all my contacts also received an email asking for money from UK London. I would like to ask the management of yahoo to please totally deactivate my account: emmasb02@yahoo.com.sg. Thank you. Anyone who knows how to block a certain account ? thank you!

Same thing that happened to my account just yesterday. When I supposed to log-in, I can no longer access my account and all my contacts also received an email asking for money from UK London. I would like to ask the management of yahoo to please totally deactivate my account: emmasb02@yahoo.com.sg. Thank you. Anyone who knows how to block a certain account ?
  • We can't help you here at YDN, please go through the link Jon provided earlier: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/clas...mYl50OHynsduyR4

Thanks, and so sorry to hear that someone has gotten into your account. Good luck!

Robyn Tippins
    Community Manager, YDN

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN