renewing the email pages

Am I the only person having an issue with email? I keep having to renew the page to get it to show up. I'll hit Compose, it says 'loading' and then nothing happens. Or I'll hit Send and nothing happens. I then have to reload the page. It's been like this for months. I gave it time because you've been working on the pages but it's still doing it. I only have this problem with yahoo.

by
1 Reply
  • Hi Michele, the best thing to do would be to contact the Yahoo! Mail team - we unfortunately do not have access to your account information within YDN (for security reasons). You can obtain their contact information from this post: http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1716

- Jon

QUOTE (Michele B @ Aug 12 2009, 05:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Am I the only person having an issue with email? I keep having to renew the page to get it to show up. I'll hit Compose, it says 'loading' and then nothing happens. Or I'll hit Send and nothing happens. I then have to reload the page. It's been like this for months. I gave it time because you've been working on the pages but it's still doing it. I only have this problem with yahoo.
  • Thanks.

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN