enough with the "media sensations"

i have made yahoo my homepage, but i'm thinking about changing it. why? all the stupid videos that pop up on my screen. yeah, i end up watching them. and you know what? they're just stupid home movies that should stay in their homes. the kid with the kurt russell impersonation? stupid. not even close to beint anything special, but yahoo broadcasts it and calls it a media sensation, which IT IS NOT.

please, fire the person in charge of this.

by
0 Replies
  • Hi Craig, these forums are mainly geared towards helping developers building with Yahoo! products. What I would suggest is contacting the appropriate group to make the suggestion through our help system. The links for these can be found in the following post: http://developer.yahoo.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1716

- Jon

QUOTE (craig @ Oct 3 2009, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    i have made yahoo my homepage, but i'm thinking about changing it. why? all the stupid videos that pop up on my screen. yeah, i end up watching them. and you know what? they're just stupid home movies that should stay in their homes. the kid with the kurt russell impersonation? stupid. not even close to beint anything special, but yahoo broadcasts it and calls it a media sensation, which IT IS NOT.

please, fire the person in charge of this.

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN