Yahoo Homepage purple pop-up!

Every single time I want to check my emails, I get a pop-up telling me how to set Yahoo as my homepage. This has been going on for months. I do NOT want to set Yahoo as my homepage. I installed a pop-up blocker but it didn't help, and my pop ups are normally blocked through Mozilla's tools. Help please. This is highly aggravating.

3 Replies
  • I use Firefox and have installed adblock plus. It did not work.

• your textI will ask to Yahoo about Messenger 4.7 to add this to my update I would like to discuss about messenger codes 4.7 this an old version my new version 11.5 ph.yahoo.messenger and ph.yahoo.com/?p=us and let me back I will help other adiences to discus this BIAS code 4.7 I using key for my Pioneer Amplifier and My Ken Wood amplifier many of my Friends ask me how you make it if I can't back this discussion they can't learn it Yahoo I will inquire to you about GOOGLE-CHROME Ciprianojr379@yahoo.com because Google-Chrome will be none since to my drive about Gmail-Ciprianojrc@gmail.com this the old version but Now I will make a article and discussion about YSD_++YMCA=CHARLIE-ips@stronger.com the discussion how and what software and hardware update your version and how to make automated with your personal ID and Codes we are finish upgraded the Mozila-Firefox and Internet Explorer now I going take a look advance back the pass about C.J-Dates and the inaccedental coinsidence to my old account CIPRIANOJAMES CAPOTE and why Yahoo&Answer is go to Tumbler.com and about local YaHOO pHILIPPINES IN CAPITAL CITY MAKATI-PHILIPPINES 1,200 AND MY HOME CITY YAHOO CEBU CITY-PHILIPPINES 6000 YES I CAN SEE TO MYSELF I AM THE MASTER TRACKER BECAUSE YSD_YAHOOSTRONGERDRIVER_+yMCA-MASTER-ACADEMY-HOW TO PROVE IT <CHARLIE-IPS@STRONGER> i WILL ASK YAHOO TO GIVE ME MY PROJECT TO discuss this codes and secret I aSK TO GIVE ME MEW PROJECT WILL BACK TO YAHOO-DEVELOPER-CODES

• I had a similar problem where I set Yahoo as my home page and every time I went home it popped up again telling me to make it my homepage. It tells you to draw the Purple Y to the home button but I cured this by dragging the Yahoo House to my home button and it cured it. Worth experimenting.

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN