Yahoo Email

Why is the default option, in yahoo email, to have the computer remember your Yahoo ID and password? I cannot think of any reason why this makes any sense.

by
4 Replies
  • There is a reason for everything, it's to track us better, among other reasons.

QUOTE(Jason @ 16 Oct 2011 10:03 AM)

Why is the default option, in yahoo email, to have the computer remember your Yahoo ID and password? I cannot think of any reason why this makes any sense.
  • Personally, I just wish that they'd put all the Yahoo mail #$%$ in ONE PLACE so that it'd seem like they ought to pay more attention to it.  I tried "converting to the new Yahoo Mail" TWICE before it became mandatory but always went back to the old version because it was so much faster and more logical.  If I don't want all the #$%$ social network stuff taking up space (and bandwidth) I shouldn't have to suffer that.  All the crap goin' on in the background keeps the computer so busy that the cursor can't even keep up with my typing.  AND, so many obvious pluses from good-ol' Yahoo Mail have been eliminated....I can't even "Delete" mail that I've answered without going back to the Inbox!!!  What a POS.  Remember, Designers, it's not the big-but-occasional inconveniences that REALLY #$%$ PEOPLE OFF, it's the relatively small but FREAKING CONSTANT ONES.

QUOTE(almostperfectunion @ 24 Oct 2011 1:55 PM)
    There is a reason for everything, it's to track us better, among other reasons.

QUOTE(Jason @ 16 Oct 2011 10:03 AM)

• QUOTE(Jason @ 16 Oct 2011 10:03 AM)

• QUOTE(Jason @ 16 Oct 2011 10:03 AM)

jason.why is the default because someone they were making wrong in my computer.i dont know who.and if you cannot think for anyson leave it.and you think more may sense.people thinking mayny more advanceteds.that because i'm discovering of my grandpaprents.and the sense only me that i know.even your wife it dosent know it.dont worry the computer and my password in yahoo.i know who did it.there is the side of my family rich they aren"t happy is enger.because i founded the truth.for now own i"ll will be the quite.and what we to did  my father for long time ago.but someday there is more sense to know.jason if someone say anything you read some sense please egnor it.i didn't tell the story here internet.when i comme back at the time to tell all the children of father and anybody are surprising.jason dont worry i can manage.sleep well goodnight.godbless.fr.tita fely!!!

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN