YUI DataTable refresh

Hello All,

I am working on refreshing the datatable content via Yahoo autocomplete textboxes. the problem I am facing is that I have implemented paging on the master table that display 5 elements at a time. Now if the search process fetch records less six elements it works fine, but if it is more than that, All I can see is the first five elements and not the rest. The paging block is displayed but is not clickable and no paging information i.e. 1,2,3 etc.

Any idea if I am missing something. The code to refresh the content is as below:

CODE
		SupplierDataTable.getDataSource().sendRequest(searchString,
{success: SupplierDataTable.onDataReturnInitializeTable,
scope: SupplierDataTable}
);

searchString is the keywords string for the search criteria.

I got no idea why this thing is not displayed properly.

Regards,
Baran

by
2 Replies
  • QUOTE (baran k @ Apr 5 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    Hello All,

I am working on refreshing the datatable content via Yahoo autocomplete textboxes. the problem I am facing is that I have implemented paging on the master table that display 5 elements at a time. Now if the search process fetch records less six elements it works fine, but if it is more than that, All I can see is the first five elements and not the rest. The paging block is displayed but is not clickable and no paging information i.e. 1,2,3 etc.

Any idea if I am missing something. The code to refresh the content is as below:

CODE
    		SupplierDataTable.getDataSource().sendRequest(searchString,
    {success: SupplierDataTable.onDataReturnInitializeTable,
    scope: SupplierDataTable}
    );

searchString is the keywords string for the search criteria.

I got no idea why this thing is not displayed properly.

Regards,
    Baran

Anyone?
  • Please post your question at the YUI group. Thanks!

Robyn Tippins
    Community Manager, YDN

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN