Search this forum

Maybe it's only me, but I really don't like the new position for the "Search This Forum" field. I almost missed it in its new position at the bottom of the page, and it's rather non-intuitive, and a bit of a pain to use now.

Can you please move it back to the top?

by
4 Replies
  • Hi Tony,
    Thanks for your feedback. We are indeed looking to move "Search YDN Forums" box to the top replacing "Search YDN". You will see this change in next few days. If you have any other suggestions, please post them here.

Thanks
    Saurabh

QUOTE(Tony Garcia @ 26 Jul 2011 9:16 AM)
    Maybe it's only me, but I really don't like the new position for the "Search This Forum" field. I almost missed it in its new position at the bottom of the page, and it's rather non-intuitive, and a bit of a pain to use now.

• Thanks for listening, and actually, I do have another suggestion.

At the moment, I have 4 tabs open to different forum discussions. All 4 tabs say "YDN Forums", which makes it difficult for me to tell which one is which discussion. While you're looking at changes, could you take a look at putting the thread title in your <title> tag instead? It would make it much easier to keep track of multiple discussions.

QUOTE(Saurabh Sahni @ 27 Jul 2011 7:54 AM)
    Hi Tony,
    Thanks for your feedback. We are indeed looking to move "Search YDN Forums" box to the top replacing "Search YDN". You will see this change in next few days. If you have any other suggestions, please post them here.

Thanks
    Saurabh

QUOTE(Tony Garcia @ 26 Jul 2011 9:16 AM)

• Absolutely, Tony. We will fix title tag as well :-)

Thanks,
    Saurabh

QUOTE(Tony Garcia @ 27 Jul 2011 9:45 AM)
    Thanks for listening, and actually, I do have another suggestion.

At the moment, I have 4 tabs open to different forum discussions. All 4 tabs say "YDN Forums", which makes it difficult for me to tell which one is which discussion. While you're looking at changes, could you take a look at putting the thread title in your <title> tag instead? It would make it much easier to keep track of multiple discussions.
  • Tony, We have fixed the <title> tags :-)

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN