PLEASE TELL US WHERE TO DO ALL THE PASTING IN A WEBPAGE?

EVERYTIME we see a code we are told to use, nobody explains to normal pc users where that code goes, or how to get to where the code goes for calenders, or anyother code to paste. You do not say paste in browser, it does nothing. We are not techs. Please tell us how to get to where we should paste the code, before just telling us to paste the code? I have talked to hundreds of people and nobody understands where or how to get to a place where that code is to be used. THAT WOULD BE THE BEGINNERS FIRST STEP. It seems everyone assumes we know we have to go to where, notebook?, what, and where?. How do we get there.? Its nice that we have all these rich codes to paste from your hard work. Thankyou really. But how do we get to where we can use them.?? We all need that first step. PLEASE? My wife, daughter, co-workers, we all ask the same question. I know if I talk about interest rates and explain, I have to explain that it usually is not the rate for the whole year. APR, we use as slang. They dont understand 6% loan is not your actual ANNUal interest rate which is about 12 percent because it is computed quarterly or semi annually. Please explain to us as if we are beginners. Give us the beginning part of how to get to where we can actually copy and paste the codes you give us. Sincerely. I have a great IQ 154 and still cannot see where we have been told the beginnings of how to make a webpage or find a place in windows to use the rich codes, you give us, which are so nice. Please. Miker3x and Pamela

by
0 Replies
  • I'm not fully certain if this is spam or not, but I will address it anyways. What code are you talking about in particular? These are developer forums so in general we assume that those individuals who are asking questions about a product have a general understanding of programming and application development.

- Jon

QUOTE (miker3x @ Jun 3 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
    EVERYTIME we see a code we are told to use, nobody explains to normal pc users where that code goes, or how to get to where the code goes for calenders, or anyother code to paste. You do not say paste in browser, it does nothing. We are not techs. Please tell us how to get to where we should paste the code, before just telling us to paste the code? I have talked to hundreds of people and nobody understands where or how to get to a place where that code is to be used. THAT WOULD BE THE BEGINNERS FIRST STEP. It seems everyone assumes we know we have to go to where, notebook?, what, and where?. How do we get there.? Its nice that we have all these rich codes to paste from your hard work. Thankyou really. But how do we get to where we can use them.?? We all need that first step. PLEASE? My wife, daughter, co-workers, we all ask the same question. I know if I talk about interest rates and explain, I have to explain that it usually is not the rate for the whole year. APR, we use as slang. They dont understand 6% loan is not your actual ANNUal interest rate which is about 12 percent because it is computed quarterly or semi annually. Please explain to us as if we are beginners. Give us the beginning part of how to get to where we can actually copy and paste the codes you give us. Sincerely. I have a great IQ 154 and still cannot see where we have been told the beginnings of how to make a webpage or find a place in windows to use the rich codes, you give us, which are so nice. Please. Miker3x and Pamela

Recent Posts

in Suggestions for YDN